Cash Management Solutions
At Tompkins Bank of Castile, we are your partner for all your financial needs.
As a valued business customer, you can depend on us to match your needs with the products and services that can best help you reach your business goals. Our cash management solutions are designed to help you learn more about how Tompkins can help you save your time and money while providing increased peace of mind.
View our Cash Management Solutions by clicking on the links below.
Tompkins Treasury Management gives you fast, secure access to your business accounts and banking tools. Our simple, clean platform allows you to arrange your dashboard in a way that makes the most sense to you. You’ll experience a consistent look and feel across all your devices, whether you log on from a computer, or using our mobile app.
- PIN verification (link to accordion tab below with more info) for certain transactions
- Restrict login access based on IP address, day and time of day
- Available Dual Authorization provides an additional layer of security for your company's transactions
- A sleek new look and feel with a customizable Dashboard
- Consistent login credentials to log in through the app and website
- Enhanced communication with Tompkins via the Message Center
- Clear transaction cut off times, listed right in your Dashboard, and an extra hour to submit Wires
- The ability for users to group accounts
- Enhanced Reporting Capabilities
- Upgraded Bill Pay with dual authorization and limit capabilities
- Streamlined Administration Capabilities
ENROLL IN DIGITAL BANKING
Ready to get started? Contact your local branch or Cash Management Sales representative, Amanda West, at 585-345-6158 to sign up!
After you enroll, be sure to download our app for convenient access from your smart phone or tablet.
Now you can make deposits right from your computer any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. Save time by avoiding trips to the bank or waiting to deposit checks by mail. Get connected now with Remote Deposit from Tompkins Bank of Castile.
It couldn't be easier for your business. Once you log onto our secure website, simply scan your checks and submit them. Your image scans are processed just the same as if they were made at the bank. Remote Deposit benefits for your business include:
- It's fast! Scan and submit - that's it.
- It's convenient! Make your deposits anytime - morning, afternoon, or evening.
- It's accurate! Your deposits are posted correctly the first time and every time.
- It saves time and money! You save with easier deposit preparation, automatic deposit tickets, and centralized deposits from satellite offices.
- It's easy! All you need is your computer and an Internet connection. We provide you with the scanner.
Call Amanda West | 585-345-6158 today or stop by any Tompkins Bank of Castile branch office to schedule a demo.
View the Demo
Positive Pay is a check fraud prevention system that enables customers to review and authorize checks paying against their account.
- Customers will upload a list of checks written to the bank for confirmation
- Bank will review all checks paid on an account against the customer’s list, and report any exceptions to the customer for a decision
Quick Exception Processing
Any check paid on a customer’s account that does not match existing check issue information will be presented to the customer for a decision.
- Real estate companies handling earnest money
- Title companies handling escrow deposits
- Property managers handling security deposits
- Brokerage companies managing real estate investment funds
- Attorneys who hold funds in trust for clients
- Funeral homes that establish burial accounts
How It Works
Escrow Manager is designed to reduce operating costs and servicing time related to escrow management by linking multiple interest bearing or non-interest bearing "client" or "tenant" accounts (called sub-accounts) to a single "master" commercial checking account. Escrow Manager does the following:
- Keeps track of funds that move in and out of your client accounts
- Generates a single, consolidated report for the entire Escrow Manager relationship
- Creates and mails 1099 tax reporting to your clients*
- Reduces costs and complex accounting systems required to manage client funds
- Allows you to issue checks for easy disbursement from your master checking account
View account servicing instructions here for existing Escrow Manager clients.
*Not applicable for IOLA accounts
Our Lockbox Service provides bonded lockbox payment collection. Your customers’ payments can be sent to a controlled lockbox and deposited into your bank account the same day they are received – to reduce your banking time. You receive an electronic report providing copies of your information or a data file to upload to your Accounts Receivables system, automatically updating your receivables records.
Benefits for Your Business:
• Reduce Costs – Your staff can focus on other high-priority business activities.
• Reliability and Control - Technologically advanced equipment ensures that your payments are captured accurately.
• Detailed Reports – You receive a daily electronic file of payments processed.This provides an excellent audit trail.
Enjoy the convenience of no check writing:
- No more check writing! The Debit Card looks like a credit card, but works like a check. Purchases you make will automatically be debited from your checking account
- Use your Debit Card in stores, at ATMs, and for making online purchases
- No service charges for having a card
Through Debit Mastercard you have access to a variety of benefits1:
- Worldwide acceptance at more than 38 million locations
- Enhanced security
- Extended warranty
- Identity theft resolution services
- 60 day price protection
- Zero liability2
Your Debit Card is more secure than ever.
- With Mastercard, using your debit card just became even more convenient and secure than ever before.
- All Debit Cards are EMV chip enabled, which provides our customers with the highest level of security available.
Activate by calling 1-866-392-9952.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, used pursuant to a license.
1 Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits.
2 Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
Tompkins Bank of Castile has partnered with Elavon to deliver the industry's leading merchant processing solutions. By combining our banking expertise with Elavon's premier payment processing network, you can enjoy a one-stop solution for all of your banking and payment processing needs.
FAST AND EASY BUSINESS LOANS
Running a business is complicated enough. If you're in need of a business loan, we can simplify the process. Apply online in minutes wherever and whenever it's convenient for you.