Cash Management Solutions
At Tompkins Bank of Castile, we are your partner for all your financial needs.
As a valued business customer, you can depend on us to match your needs with the products and services that can best help you reach your business goals. Our cash management solutions are designed to help you learn more about how Tompkins can help you save your time and money while providing increased peace of mind.
View our Cash Management Solutions by clicking on the links below.
Tompkins Bank of Castile's Online Banking with Bill Pay is a secure and convenient way to save time and money. Best of all, it's free. No monthly or per bill pay charges and you'll have access to:
- View account balances
- Pay bills* online with convenient one-time or reoccurring payments and eliminate the need for checks, envelopes and stamps!
- Sign up for Paperless Statements (eStatements) for your checking and savings accounts.
- View all of your electronic bills (e-bills), minimum payments due, and account balance
- Monitor account activity with email alerts and notifications that notify you of electronic bills received, payments processed, and more
- Save time when you schedule future and repeating transfers between Tompkins Bank of Castile accounts
- Transfer money to and from other financial institutions into your Tompkins Bank of Castile accounts
- Easily submit stop payment requests for checks you've written
- View both the front and back sides of of your checks once they post to your account
- Download your account activity into Money® or Quicken® financial software
Want to learn more? See a demo
Ready to enroll? Download, complete and return the application to your local branch for processing.
Click on the link of the business type you would like to enroll:
*Same day processing for payments submitted prior to 4:00pm (Eastern Time). Recommended processing times of 2 business days for electronic payments and 4 business days for those paid by paper draft.
Electronically debit and credit checking and savings accounts using our ACH services that eliminate the need for paper checks and wire transfers
- Payroll allows you to schedule the direct deposit of your employee payroll
- ACH Payments allow you to make payments or transfers directly to accounts at other financial institutions
- Collections allow you to initiate debits from multiple accounts to collect money for periodic dues or other fees
- ACH Receipts allow you to collect individual payments directly from the bank accounts of others or from your own accounts at other financial institutions
- EFTPS Tax Payments allow you to submit your Federal and many State tax payments
- Send a File is an alternate way of delivering all forms of ACH transactions using Online Banking. If you use other accounting software that creates an ACH formatted file, this function provides for secure delivery of the file.
Wire transfer funds from your bank accounts to almost any location in the world. Transfers must be made from collected funds, and may be sent in U.S. funds and most foreign currencies.
Three options for sending funds:
- Wire from a branch
- Internet banking wires
- Wire Transfer Agreement
Now you can make deposits right from your computer any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. Save time by avoiding trips to the bank or waiting to deposit checks by mail. Get connected now with Remote Deposit from Tompkins Bank of Castile.
It couldn't be easier for your business. Once you log onto our secure website, simply scan your checks and submit them. Your image scans are processed just the same as if they were made at the bank. Remote Deposit benefits for your business include:
- It's fast! Scan and submit - that's it.
- It's convenient! Make your deposits anytime - morning, afternoon, or evening.
- It's accurate! Your deposits are posted correctly the first time and every time.
- It saves time and money! You save with easier deposit preparation, automatic deposit tickets, and centralized deposits from satellite offices.
- It's easy! All you need is your computer and an Internet connection. We provide you with the scanner.
Call Bob Bennett at 585-345-6151 today or stop by any Tompkins Bank of Castile branch office to schedule a demo.
View the Demo
Positive Pay is a check fraud prevention system that enables customers to review and authorize checks paying against their account.
- Customers will upload a list of checks written to the bank for confirmation
- Bank will review all checks paid on an account against the customer’s list, and report any exceptions to the customer for a decision
Quick Exception Processing
Any check paid on a customer’s account that does not match existing check issue information will be presented to the customer for a decision.
Escrow Manager is an escrow bookkeeping checking account specifically designed for individuals or organizations that act as escrow agents for third parties, including:
- Real estate companies handling earnest money
- Title companies handling escrow deposits
- Property managers handling security deposits
- Brokerage companies managing real estate investment funds
- Attorneys who hold funds in trust for clients
- Funeral homes that establish burial accounts
How It Works
Escrow Manager is designed to reduce operating costs and servicing time related to escrow management by linking multiple interest bearing or non-interest bearing "client" or "tenant" accounts (called sub-accounts) to a single "master" commercial checking account. Escrow Manager does the following:
- Keeps track of funds that move in and out of your client accounts
- Generates a single, consolidated report for the entire Escrow Manager relationship
- Creates and mails 1099 tax reporting to your clients*
- Reduces costs and complex accounting systems required to manage client funds
- Allows you to issue checks for easy disbursement from your master checking account
View account servicing instructions here for existing Escrow Manager clients.
*Not applicable for IOLA accounts
Our Lockbox Service provides bonded lockbox payment collection. Your customers’ payments can be sent to a controlled lockbox and deposited into your bank account the same day they are received – to reduce your banking time. You receive an electronic report providing copies of your information or a data file to upload to your Accounts Receivables system, automatically updating your receivables records.
Benefits for Your Business:
• Reduce Costs – Your staff can focus on other high-priority business activities.
• Reliability and Control - Technologically advanced equipment ensures that your payments are captured accurately.
• Detailed Reports – You receive a daily electronic file of payments processed.This provides an excellent audit trail.
Enjoy the convenience of no check writing:
- No more check writing! The Debit Card looks like a credit card, but works like a check. Purchases you make will automatically be debited from your checking account
- Use your Debit Card in stores, at ATMs, and for making online purchases
- No service charges for having a card
Through Debit Mastercard you have access to a variety of benefits1:
- Worldwide acceptance at more than 38 million locations
- Enhanced security
- Extended warranty
- Identity theft resolution services
- 60 day price protection
- Zero liability2
Your Debit Card is more secure than ever.
- With Mastercard, using your debit card just became even more convenient and secure than ever before.
- All Debit Cards are EMV chip enabled, which provides our customers with the highest level of security available.
Activate by calling 1-866-392-9952.
Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, used pursuant to a license.
1 Certain restrictions apply. For details, see the Guide to Benefits.
2 Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
Tompkins Bank of Castile has partnered with Elavon to deliver the industry's leading merchant processing solutions. By combining our banking expertise with Elavon's premier payment processing network, you can enjoy a one-stop solution for all of your banking and payment processing needs.
Credit & Debit Card Payments
Elavon's end-to-end processing network is one-of-a-kind in the industry. Our payment processing solutions help you improve cash flow, minimize your collections risk, and better serve your customers, all while meeting stringent security standards to protect cardholder data.
Elavon provides authorization, settlement, funding, and support giving you one point of contact for all your Visa©, MasterCard©, American Express©, Discover© Network, JCB, China UnionPay and Diner's Club International© credit and debit card transactions. In addition, we process the following over our network:
- PIN debit
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Corporate purchasing cards
- Fleet cards
Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)
DCC converts international Visa and MasterCard credit card purchases into the cardholder's home currency at the point of sale. Elavon rebates a portion of the conversion fee to your business. We manage the entire conversion process - from direct treasury exchange rates and transaction processing, to back-end reconciliation, settlement, funding, and support.
Electronic Check Service (ECS)
With Elavon, accepting checks has never been so convenient and cost-effective. ECS converts all paper checks - consumer and business - into safe, efficient electronic transactions that are processed with the speed and ease of credit card transactions. Gone are manual check reconciliations, time-consuming trips to the bank, and the hassles of check collections.
Electronic Gift & Pre-Paid Cards
Electronic gift cards increase revenue and attract new customers. They also reduce the fraud and labor associated with paper gift certificates. Our program allows you to select the card design and processing features tailored to your business needs.
The easy, effective way to manage your payments, whether you're looking for an online tool for a single location or a powerful reporting solution to manage your enterprise, Elavon provides information that's right on the money. View a demo.
POINT OF SALE SOLUTIONS
Elavon understands the way you accept payments varies greatly depending on your business and point-of-sale (POS) configuration. That's why we offer a wide variety of processing solutions to meet the needs of all environments, from bricks-and-mortar to mail-order/telephone-order and e·commerce. Whatever your business needs, count on Elavon to deliver.
Stay in compliance with the latest cardholder security standards with Elavon's broad range of dial, Internet-enabled and wireless terminals and peripherals.
Software & Internet Products
Turn any PC with an Internet connection into a powerful processing solution for face-to-face and card-not-present transactions with a choice of secure hosted and distributed software solutions.
VAR Interface Solutions
Integrate processing with our POS platform with solutions from hundreds of value-added re-sellers and software providers.
The easy, effective way to manage your payments, whether you're looking for an online tool for a single location or a powerful reporting solution to manage your enterprise, Elavon provides information that's right on the money.
*Elavon is the service provider
FAST AND EASY BUSINESS LOANS
Running a business is complicated enough. If you're in need of a business loan, we can simplify the process. Apply online in minutes wherever and whenever it's convenient for you.