We are hosting a socially-distant, contactless Shred Day!
Perry Branch: 102 N Center St., Perry NY
Wednesday, September 8th: 3pm-5pm
Greece Branch: 724 Long Pond Rd., Rochester, NY
Monday, September 27th: 2pm-4pm
Geneseo Branch: 11 South St., Geneseo, NY
Tuesday, September 28th: 3pm-5pm
Safely shred your confidential paper-based documents. Brought to you by Tompkins Bank of Castile.
All paper must be clean, dry, and ready to shred, free from staples and spiral binders.
During the event, social distancing measures will be enforced and masks will be required at all times. Because Shred Day is contactless, our volunteers will not be offering help with lifting or dumping paper as they have in the past. Make sure to bring some friends to help you dump your boxes!
- While in line, please maintain 6 feet of distance
- When directed, drop your papers on the table, and step back 6 feet
- We are not able to recycle your boxes
- We will not be helping to lift or dump paper – bring some friends to help with dumping!
What to bring to Shred Day
- Personal documents and confidential records that are clean, dry and ready to shred.
- Spiral bound paper
- Electronics of any kind
*Please limit recyclables to 6 boxes of paper. We reserve the right to refuse anything we deem inappropriate. This service is open to households only; no commercial businesses please.