We offer a comprehensive suite of products and services for students.
- No minimum balance to open or maintain your account*
- Free electronic statements; $2.50 monthly maintenance fee for paper statements.
Convenient Debit Card1
- Use in stores, at ATMs, and for making online purchases; funds are automatically deducted from your checking account
- Savings on ATM fees when using non-Tompkins Bank of Castile ATMs2
Learn more about our Debit Card
Free Internet Banking with Bill Pay
- Check account balances
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds between your Tompkins Bank of Castile accounts and accounts at other financial institutions ($1.00 fee applies for each bank-to-bank transfer)
Learn more about Internet Banking with Bill Pay
Free Mobile Banking
- Mobile Banking is an additional feature of Internet Banking, which depending on the option you choose, may allow you to view balances, recent transactions, transfer between accounts and more.
Learn more about Mobile Banking
Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply for you.
- No minimum balance to open and no minimum to earn interest*
- $250 minimum balance to avoid $5.00 monthly maintenance fee
- Interest is compounded daily
College Rewards Visa Credit Card4
- Build credit for the future
- No annual fee
- Redeem rewards points for discounted airfare, gift cards, or even cash
Learn more about our College Rewards Credit Card
- SWIFT Wires allow us to send and receive funds internationally – speeding up the wire transfer process and simplifying the tracking of these funds. Click here to learn more.
- Foreign drafts available at any branch location. We also accept them for deposit.
- International ACH transactions so you may receive stipends from parents or sponsors overseas or paychecks from foreign employers. Electronic ACH payments are the fastest and least expensive way to receive payments.
1 Fees may apply at ATMs not owned by Tompkins Bank of Castile. There is a fee of $5.00 after 180 days of inactivity.
2 If you use another bank's ATM, we'll waive our $1 fee; the other bank may charge a fee.
3 Banking regulations governing savings accounts specify that transfers into another account, or to a third-party, by pre-authorized automatic or telephone request are limited to (6) per monthly statement cycle, In-person transactions at a branch or by ATM are unlimited.
4 Elan is the creditor, issuer, and service provider. Subject to credit approval.
*$25 minimum deposit required to open your account online.