Activate the IronKey
- Plug your device into a computer that meets the minimum system requirements. See Minimum System Requirements (on the other side of this guide) for details.
- When the Control Panel opens, enter your e-mail address, and the activation code provided by your bank representative, and click Continue.
About the Browser
The Trusted Access Browser provides secure access to your online banking website.
- The browser opens to your banking start page
- Click print to print a PDF to your desktop
- Get bank help and support by clicking the Help icon.
Note: If you are running an instance of Firefox, you may need to close the application to begin using the Trusted Access Browser.
Create a Device Nickname and a Password for the device. You will need to enter these credentials each time you use Trusted Access.
Important! The device will self-destruct if you enter your password incorrectly too many times. See FAQs (on the other side of this guide) to determine how many times you can enter an incorrect password.
Click Initialize to continue.
Install the Software
Software and drivers must be installed on your computer the first time you use Trusted Access.
- Follow the prompts to allow the software installation to complete.
- When prompted, restart your computer.
- Enter your password when the Control Panel opens. The browser will automatically launch (see FAQs on the other side of this guide if the browser does not open).
Note: You may need to allow Trusted Access access to the internet from your security software