Bill Pay Upgrade
Here are some helpful hints to help you get the most out of the new system:
- Not seeing your payment history? Collapse the eBill section. Your history will be on the right. If you’re not currently using eBills and would like to learn more, please refer to the ‘Help’ menu.
- Paying multiple bills at once? Simply enter all of your payment amounts and pay with one click by using the ‘Submit All Payments’ option.
- You may notice that information about your last payments to your payees is not displayed; after you make your first payment in the upgraded system, the “Last Paid” information will appear with your payees.
- All of your payees and scheduled payments have automatically carried over to the new system. So, now is a good time to review these items for accuracy. This does not include eBills.* If you do not see your payees and scheduled payments, please contact us.
- Your funding account information has been transferred as well. However, if you had previously assigned identifying nicknames to your accounts, these nicknames need to be re-assigned.
*eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic summary versions of paper bills directly from your Bill Pay account. This is not the same as reoccurring payments. eBills are delivered directly to your Bill Pay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.