Pay easily and securely with Apple Pay.
With a quick tap of your smartphone, you can use your Tompkins debit and credit cards to pay at millions of locations that accept Apple Pay.
How to Start
- Open the Wallet app.
- Tap the”+” sign in the upper-right corner and follow the on screen prompts.
- If your card is currently affiliated with an iTunes account, you may enter that card’s security code to add it.
How to use your Tompkins Debit Mastercard or credit card in Apple Pay
To use Apple Pay in stores:
- Look for the contactless and Apple Pay symbol at the register
- Hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID™
- Keep your phone by the contactless reader until it vibrates and beeps indicating your payment was accepted
- Make this card your default payment card for Apple Pay today! Just go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap on Default Card and select your Tompkins Debit Mastercad card.
In participating apps, checking out is as easy as selecting Apple Pay and placing your finger on Touch ID.
Please keep in mind the following about Apple Pay: For security purposes, Apple Pay uses a Device Account Number which is a unique number assigned to each card.
Your card is eligible for use with Apple Pay® and Google Pay. Eligible devices vary by digital wallet provider and may include select smartphones, tablets and smart watches. For a complete list of eligible devices, please visit the website of your digital wallet provider.
Apple, Apple Pay, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google, Google Pay, and the Google Pay logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.